I am usually not one to follow the crowd when it comes to trendy cocktails but I am hooked on Moscow Mules! These classic cocktails are making their way back on to every menu I see. They are very easy to make and so refreshing. I hope you enjoy my recipe as much as I do.
Makes 1 cocktail
• 1 1/2 fluid ounces vodka (I use Tito’s Handmade Vodka because it is my favorite)
• 1/2 fluid ounce lime juice
• ice cubes
• 1/2 cup ginger beer ( I prefer Gosling’s Ginger Beer, not too sweet)
• 1 lime wedge for garnish
1. Pour vodka and lime juice into a mug; add ice cubes and ginger beer. Stir to combine.
2. Drop a lime wedge into the mug for garnish.
Traditional Moscow Mules are served in a copper mug but if you don’t have one any glass will work.