Here at the City of Eden Prairie we conduct citywide employee recognition events in the spring and fall of each year. Yesterday was our spring recognition event where we also presented our annual employee awards, known as the “EPys.”
Prior to awarding the EPys, Mayor Nancy Tyra-Lukens started the event with a welcome and a few words of appreciation for our employees. We then welcomed some new employees to our City before honoring many of our current employees who have reached milestones in their years of service with the City.
The award ceremony then followed, congratulations to these 2015 award recipients:
- Doug Tucker, Senior Center: Carl J. Jullie Award for Excellence in Customer Service
- David Gandrud, Fire: Mayor Jean L. Harris Award for Community Service in Eden Prairie
- Molly Koivumaki, Housing and Community Services: Mayor Jean L. Harris Award for Community Service Outside of Eden Prairie
- Aditi Salunke, Information Technology: James G. Clark Award for Excellence in Teamwork
- Carter Schulze, Engineering: Scott H. Neal Award for Excellence in Leadership.
- Steve Velner, Police; Ted Vernon, Facilities; Chuck Schaitberger, Fire; and Tim Fadden, Inspections: City Manager Quality Awards
Pictured (L to R): Doug Tucker, Steve Velner, David Gandrud, Aditi Salunke, Carter Schulze, Rick Getschow, Ted Vernon, Tim Fadden, Chuck Shaitberger