Every year I have the honor of hosting our spring and fall employee recognition events. Yesterday was our spring recognition event where we presented our annual employee awards — appropriately called the “EPys.”
Following a welcome introduction by Mayor Nancy Tyra-Lukens, we honored our fellow employees for reaching milestones in their years of service. We then recognized our fellow employees with these special EPy Awards. The awards pay tribute to those employees who consistently went above and beyond in 2015 to perform their duties and serve the people of Eden Prairie.
Congratulations to the following 2016 award winners:
- Carl J. Jullie Award for Excellence in Customer Service: Dan Otten, Building Inspections
- Mayor Jean L. Harris Award for Community Service (community service to the people of the employee’s home community): Lori Creamer, Planning
- James G. Clark Award for Excellence in Teamwork: Tony Molitor, Parks Maintenance
- Scott H. Neal Award for Excellence in Leadership: Carter Staaf, Police
- City Manager Quality Awards: Lori Brink, Parks and Recreation; Dave Buswell, Assessing; Larry Doig, Streets Maintenance; Ryan Higgins, Information Technology; Jeanne Karschnia, Housing and Community Services